I can’t believe it’s been nearly a year since I last posted. I’ve thought about it a lot, but just never sat down to write. Had a few hosting issues along the way, too. But I’m back!
So, how was your 2013? Mine was pretty good! I actually did a lot of the things I set out to do the beginning of 2013. Here are the highlights:
- I finished remodeling my kitchen – March 2013
- I remodeled my bathroom (with tons of help from dad) – December 2013
- I visited a new place I’d never been to: Alaska – August 2013
- I went paragliding of the edge of a mountain – August 2013
- I joined an online dating service and went on a few dates and met good peeps.
- I even ate new vegetables!
Of course, there are a number of things I said I’d do that I didn’t do. I didn’t lose those 10lbs in 2013, although I’m working on it now. I didn’t get my PM certification, but am working on that too. I kept my house clean, but only in between remodeling projects. And I still have shows on my DVR from 2012. But, hey, you can’t keep all your resolutions, right? What would you resolve to do the next year?
I have no real resolutions this year. I hope to travel more. I hope to get in better shape. I hope to meet a special someone. And, I hope to spend a little more time with my blog. Have a few ideas lined up in my head – is there anything you want to see?
Thanks for coming back!